Last updated on : 12/11/2014
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.10dial.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by 10dial.com Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at H.No 11-14-447, Sirinagar colony, Behind Takshasila high school, L.B.Nagar, Hyderabad – 500074 (hereinafter referred to as "10dial").
· You will use the Service only for appropriate, legal purposes, and in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
· You will not use the Service in a manner that may cause emotional or physical harm to anyone, or to "stalk" or otherwise harass another person.
· You will not use the Service to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual.
· You will not use any 10DIAL Search trademark or service mark without the express written consent of 10DIAL Search.
Subscription Programs - When purchasing a subscription or membership program (e.g., the 10DIAL Search Service), you understand and agree that you will be charged a recurring subscription fee, at the then current rate, for each subscription period (quarterly, half-yearly or annually, as the case may be).
Payments and Refunds- Payments can be made offline or online. We reserve the right to suspend the Service to any delinquent account without any notice. 10DIAL Search does not issue refunds.Unless we state in writing otherwise, all fees and charges for the Service are non refundable. No refund will be made on any cancellation of your order.
Limitation of Liability - 10DIAL SEARCH DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE DATA AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SERVICE. Search has no control over how you may use our Service and does not attest to the validity of any information found herein.
User Account, Subscriber/Advertiser/Customer/Seller/Vendor Account - Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify 10dial.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. 10dial.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
Links to Third Party Sites:
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites").The Linked Sites are not under the control of 10dial.com or the Website and 10dial.com is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. 10dial.com is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. 10dial.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 10dial.com or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. 10dial is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users.
1. 10dial is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. 10dial cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. 10dial shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
2. 10dial does not make any representation or warranty as to the service/product-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that you choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
3. 10dial does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
4. At no time shall 10dial hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall 10dial have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. 10dial is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
5. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. 10dial is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
At no time shall 10dial hold any right, title or interest over the services/products nor shall 10dial have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
10dial is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays
6. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that you transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any service/product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
7. You release and indemnify 10dial and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, 10dial cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. 10dial does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. 10dial reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, 10dial may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event 10dial reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to 10dial.com Private Limited.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) Belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) Is misleading in any way;
(d) Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) Interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) Harm minors in any way;
(t) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent orinvolve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) Violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing innature;
(w) Impersonate another person;
(x) Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to thecommission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any mannerunder the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms 10dial, 10dail, 10dial.com, dailin.co.in, dialin.co.in or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of 10dial or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any 10dial's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or 10dial's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to 10dial.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible that other user (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. 10dial shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your owner through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, 10dial does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
10dial will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. 10dial does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Services/Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
The listing description of the service/product must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the service/ product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the service/product, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. 10dial reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before transaction, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render 10dial liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on 10dial's Website.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by 10dial is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the 10dial Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, 10dial is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
4. 10dial reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which 10dial may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. 10dial reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with 10dial or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
6. 10dial may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of 10dial. As a result of such check if 10dial is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
7. 10dial may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if 10dial deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, 10dial may hold Transaction Price and 10dial may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
8. The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that 10dial will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of 10dial.
Compliance with Laws:
9. Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and 10dial Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
10. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
11. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material/service/product on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. 10dial make no representation that materials/services/productsin the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and 10dial is not responsible for purchase of services/products from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by 10dial and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
10dial respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to 10dial at email@example.com
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Ms. Kavya Sree
10dial.com Private Limited
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
è Unauthorized CB - Buyer hasn't made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
Seller expressly agrees that issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of the Seller. Furthermore, Seller shall ensure that invoices state "Powered by 10dial" and failing to do so Seller will be liable for charge backs (as applicable).
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by 10dial. 10dial encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, 10dial will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate 10dial policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - 10dial does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of 10dial System - 10dial allows Users to facilitate transactions through the 10dial system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email - 10dial will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Support Us' tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - 10dial's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by 10dial Users. 10dial Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of 10dial - 10dial prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the 10dial Website. Offers of this nature are a fraud risk for both Buyers and Sellers.
10dial policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
· Limits on account privileges
· Account suspension
· Cancellation of listings